Hair Filler Injection Malaysia
Hair filler injection Malaysia is an internationally known hair injection filler for restoring hair loss. Hair filler injection Malaysia is a 7 peptide hair cell and scalp revitalizer. The combination of these 7 revolutionary complex peptides and hyaluronic acid is effectively used for treating hair problems such as hair fall, improving hair thickness and avoiding future hair problems. The injection, created by hair experts using a special formula, is highly effective for hair regrowth. This is a proven formula for treating hair loss, baldness and thinning hair. After hair filler injection Malaysia treatment, hair regrowth occurs within 2 months.
We are here to help you restore your hair. Stop your hair loss. Your hair is our top concern. Achieving strong, healthy growing hair is our mission. Maintaining better hair care is our philosophy. Contact us for more information. Consult our doctors whenever you need our help for hair transplant in Malaysia.
Functions of the 7 Ingredients Used in Hair Filler Injection Malaysia
- 7% Reticulum Hyaluronic Acid – Intensively moisturizes hair follicles, stimulates fibroblasts, and acts as protection from antioxidants.
- Deca Peptide 18 & Deca Peptide 28 – Stimulates the formation of a new layer of follicular embryonic cells thus it activates hair growth.
- Deca Peptide 10 – Nourishes the scalp and hair roots.
- Oligo Peptide 54 – Helps to stop, prevents hair loss and prolongs the anagenic phase of hair growth.
- Octa Peptide 2 – Helps to protect hair cells from stress, harmful UV rays and other harmful external factors that cause hair follicular cell apoptosis.
- Octa Peptide 11 – Stimulates production of new collagen.
- Oligo Peptide 71- Suppresses hair depigmentation.
What Problems Does Hair Filler Injection Malaysia Treat?
Hair may begin to thin naturally due to aging but hormonal changes, underlying medical conditions, genetics and stress are also potential factors. Large clumps of hair may fall out during washing or combing. It is important ot check for scalp infections, thyroid complications or other skin conditions as these may exacerbate and contribute to further hair loss. These hair loss problems can be solved by using hair filler injection Malaysia. Hair filler injection Malaysia is injected into the scalp by a dermatologist using a point injection or intradermal injection. This trans-dermal delivery system helps to deliver the 7 active peptide complexes to the innermost layers of the scalp surface. This procedure will stimulate the hair stem cells and improve circulation and blood supply to the scalp. This results in thickening the hair and thus stopping the hair thinning problem. The procedure is fast and painless.
Benefits of Hair Filler Injection Malaysia
Hair filler injection Malaysia increases the strength of sparse hair and also increases the hair thickness. The peptides can safely access the deepest follicles. The other benefits include:-
- Increases thickness of hair shafts
- Treats thinning hair
- Stops hair brittleness
- Effective for long periods of time
- Strengthens the hair
- Stimulates and improves blood circulation in the scalp
- Revitalizes and nourishes hair follicles
- Induces hair growth by increasing the size of the hair follicles
- Stops hair loss
- Nourishes the scalp
We are here to help you to resolve your hair loss problems. For further information on hair restoration, do contact us by clicking on the button below.
The Procedure for Hair Filler Injection Malaysia
First, a topical numbing cream is applied to the patient’s scalp. Then the hair filler is injected under the scalp superficially by a dermatologist using a point injection or intradermal injection. This trans-dermal delivery system delivers all the active peptide complexes to the innermost layers of the scalp surface. This hair filler injection containing 7 revolutionary complex peptides and hyaluronic acid, uses “sustained released technology” to deliver these 7 active ingredients and maintain it in the scalp for 14 days after the treatment. The scalp can then slowly absorb the active ingredients to strengthen each hair follicle. This procedure takes about 15-30 minutes depending on the size of the area and it is quite painless. Once the hair filler is injected into the skin, it increases the blood circulation to the scalp and it invigorates each hair follicle providing more nutrients to it. This helps to increase the size of the hair follicles and strengthen the roots of the hair. This is a simple, fast, painless and effective procedure for hair filler injection Malaysia.
Stop you hair loss today. Contact us to book an appointment for a personalized consultation with our doctors.
Precautions To Take After Hair Filler Injection Malaysia Treatment
- Be aware that hair filler injection treatment should only be administered by a licensed medical professional who has undergone proper training. This is for your safety and health.
- Avoid swimming for the next 3 days after hair filler injection treatment to prevent infection from dirty, contaminated water.
Side Effects of Hair Filler Injection Malaysia Treatment
There is minimal to almost no side effects as hair filler injection treatment is completely safe and does not harm the scalp. Some patients though may experience slight redness, swelling, bruising, itching or mild pain at the injection area following the treatment. All these symptoms will subside over 72 hours.
Hair Filler Injection Malaysia – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is Hair Filler Injection treatment?
It is the first known hair filler injection for restoring hair. It contains 7 complex peptides and hyaluronic acid to treat hair loss problems and to improve hair thickness.
2. Who is suitable for this treatment?
Any men or women suffering from hair loss or hair thinning problems. This is also suitable for alopecia patients.
3. How long does the procedure take?
This will depend on the patient’s scalp and hair condition. Usually, the treatment may take about 20-30 minutes.
4. How many treatment sessions are required?
The treatment frequency is usually 1 session every 2 weeks for 8 weeks, which is 4 sessions in 2 months.
5. Is there any downtime after the procedure?
Minimal to almost no downtime as it is just a microneedle injection to the scalp.
6. Is the procedure painful?
Not at all. The procedure is safe, fast and painless.
7. When can the patient see the results?
The results are visible within 2 weeks after the fourth injection. Our doctors will document and take pictures after every injection treatment so that the patient can see his or her own hair growing after every session.
8. Where can I go for this treatment?
Contact us at The Hair Transplant Malaysia to book a personalized consultation with our doctors. We are here to help you treat your hair loss problems.
Hair Filler Injection Malaysia
– Clients’ Reviews
The doctors and staff are helpful and understanding. Happy to get my hair restored here. Very impressed by the kindness and professionalism shown to me. Thank you.
Been using many different kinds of medication and shampoos for my hair loss problem. No success. Almost on the verge of giving up until a good friend of mine recommended me to try hair filler injection treatment. No regrets because of this remarkable result. My hair is thick and healthy now.
Felt safe and reassured the whole duration of my treatment here. Everything is kept confidential and discreet. Satisfied with my hair restoration. Thanks.
Got my money’s worth in hair filler treatment. This has finally solved once and for all my hair thinning problems. Thanks to the doctors and staff.